Nerd Is The New sexy Ep 63 Nerd Is The New sexy Ep 63

you didn't touch base on the most important conspiracy theory! MK. Ultra and Operation Mockingbird!!

wyldfyre1 responds:

maybe we'll do another where we do!

Nerd Is The New Sexy Ep 50 Nerd Is The New Sexy Ep 50

Has anyone in the group ever rage quitted/nerd raged enough to uninstall the games? As well as throwing the controller part @Gambit... i'v done that... RIP brand new $3500 TV i bought last week...

wyldfyre1 responds:

Oh, its been done! We are absolutely sure.

Nerd Is The New Sexy Ep 48 Nerd Is The New Sexy Ep 48

I think AI have rights when they start to experience feelings, not only towards themselves, but towards human beings and other AI. When they actually care for others is when they should have rights, but that is just me xD

like Data right? haha

Nerd Is The New Sexy Ep 47 Nerd Is The New Sexy Ep 47

Wyldfyre1, i challenge you...to....doom.... or chess.... or something else we have in common xD

wyldfyre1 responds:

Chessy DOOM!! (Sounds like a band name)

NITNS Minders Interview. NITNS Minders Interview.

PC Master Race! xD I grew up playing the PS1, Atari, and Nintendo. FFVII, PONG, and Super Mario Bro's were my jams to my bread. Then i became a PC gamer in my mid-teens and haven't gone back xD As always, great podcast bro

Glad you enjoyed it!

Nerd Is The New Sexy Ep 45 Nerd Is The New Sexy Ep 45

Nine hours into my video (icecold here) holy shit you are far into it! Pardon the conversations in my streams

Gambit goes big LOL

Nerd Is The New Sexy Ep 42 Nerd Is The New Sexy Ep 42

I first heard your podcast back when it started. Just recently got back into it because of someone named Harley Quinn

wyldfyre1 responds:

Glad you enjoy the podcast! Put a lot of effort into it. =)

-wf1

Threnody for Innocence Threnody for Innocence

dude, this song is better than anything i could ever hope to do! I am a person just starting out as a 'song writer/maker' and i really find this inspirational! This is so full of emotions, full of life, that several millions of people will connect to it! Keep at it man, one day, i hope you will look back at the review/comment section and think to yourself, "I have reached out to so many people, touched their hearts.... no, touched their very souls, and changed them for the better." Don't give up on yourself, keep pushing on, and become the best song writer that we know!

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

I listened to some of your stuff. It's pretty good! And you're a pianist too, which is nice, and you're already quite good. We're honored that you enjoy the piece. But I am also certain that if you keep on playing with passion, and really assign some meaning to the compositions you make, you'll be able to make something just as good. As many people know, there comes a point where something isn't really "better" than something else. Especially not when there is an honest intention behind the music. Sure, production and such can always be improved. And some pieces may be more complex. But what is really important, especially in a recorded perfomance, is the spirit behind it.

But once again, thank you so much for the heartwarming review. We both very much appreciate your words.